nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. i knew it was too good to be true. i did 2 group buys with no hitch. then of course, the third times a charm.

No prob Noah. Crap happens.... Like I said in an earlier PM, if you can ship it overnight for $20 or less more than I have paid already I'll send you it to cover via Paypal. I want to get in before I head to South Dakota in 12 days.....

Thx

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it shouldnt be a problem getting it to you by then. a couple have already been returned to the shop. these will go out monday. i will send them out as soon a i receive them back

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
any day except mondays will work for me. my kids start school a week from monday and i have to volunteer every monday there. this week is orientation for the school year. just give a call at the shop when you are ready.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heh Noah, not sure how you did it, but I received my Nav-TV today. I wasn't a person that got a PayPal notification, and it seemed to come through just as fast as you originally said.

Question - does the front camera always have to be activated using the standard Ford Truck Apps interface, or can it be turned on/off in an easier way? I just wonder if it is possible to have a easier push button option to turn it on, and use a more complicated way to turn the rear camera on. I think my wife would use the front for parking quite a bit if it were really easy to turn on.. I also remember reading a way to get the front or rear camera on with an AUX switch... thoughts?

If you can describe the options that would be great.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
some of you got them, others did not. some got a notification to pay for shipping, and some were returned to the shop. i messed up the order pretty good. i will get it all sorted out in the next couple days.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

and no, there is no other way to activate the front camera. it has to be done through the truck apps.