my new hid's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soundman98

Reaction score
For my H2 I am planning on using these: 92-01 Hummer H1 Projector Headlights - Black :: H1 :: Hummer :: Lighting - Projector Headlights :: Dash Z Racing

I know it says it's for a H1 but it should fit. I guess I need the bulb size H4 for those even though my stock H2 is 9007, right?

your correct on the bulb type, but those are only a lens in front of the reflector, and are not actually projectors-- they are missing the cut-off shield that prevents the glare that blinds oncoming traffic, so i don't recommend them.

if you head on over to theretrofitsource.com, or its forums--hidplanet.com, there is tons of info on retrofits, and a whole section with people offering retrofit services.

and personally, i always prefer to modify a second oem housing so that the vehicle is not out of commission during the build(if you think retrofits take forever, you should see how long led tail lights take!)

You guys might be wondering why I'm asking this on a Raptor forum. Well, answer is simple. I'm asking because the guys over at the Hummer forum aren't being very helpful ATM.

shhhhh. don't tell anyone, but i don't have a raptor ;) i joined to attempt to learn about the type of headlight sealant used--because the pics won't work for non-members-- for when i do have a raptor, and how easy it will be to retrofit...

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
your correct on the bulb type, but those are only a lens in front of the reflector, and are not actually projectors-- they are missing the cut-off shield that prevents the glare that blinds oncoming traffic, so i don't recommend them.

if you head on over to theretrofitsource.com, or its forums--hidplanet.com, there is tons of info on retrofits, and a whole section with people offering retrofit services.

and personally, i always prefer to modify a second oem housing so that the vehicle is not out of commission during the build(if you think retrofits take forever, you should see how long led tail lights take!)

shhhhh. don't tell anyone, but i don't have a raptor ;) i joined to attempt to learn about the type of headlight sealant used--because the pics won't work for non-members-- for when i do have a raptor, and how easy it will be to retrofit...

Haha, thanks for the info!