my new hid's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
super white drl's with amber indicators ? How can i add just the white lights with amber flasher? Is it just a bulb or more?

OP
OP
neveo

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kind of warranty do you have with those?

his site and email said lifetime manufacturer warranty, i think he has another set of raptor lights on his Facebook page 'sick hids

i originally was going with a black bezel and halo around the base of the shroud and the projector, but wanted to shorten the wait, my truck is already blacked out and thought keeping the chrome reflectors would look fine...

OP
OP
neveo

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
super white drl's with amber indicators ? How can i add just the white lights with amber flasher? Is it just a bulb or more?

i think its a 60 led smt bulb that stays lit hyper white but flashes amber... i have seen them online .... i got a pair a few years back for another car but can't remember ..

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These headlights look awesome. The second video look... well, mean/sick. please post pics when you get yours installed.

Is this guy a vendor on this site? Birdy??? hint, hint, hint!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs