My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe if you see my truck parked at the mall you could peek inside my grill and see how they did it. Don't worry, I won't tell any of the other members that you were there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I really don't care what all the haters say. I think it looks bad ass!!! c81508edbdcb0e52cac3e8c861b61a8d.jpg

Not sure why, but your bed looks really long in this pic. A 6.5' bed would probably look pretty sweet on a Raptor.

Anyway, don't let the small-minded drama queens on this thread put you down; it's your truck and as long as you're happy with it that's all that matters. Most of theses people making rude comments are not happy unless everyone is running their truck in the Baja 1000 and using it "like it was designed for" (even though they have never been offroad themselves).

Jackie

Reaction score
QUOTE=johnjoemd;1112379][emoji1426]
Brace yourself...
Useless comment above.

:*******:baby:[/QUOTE]

You are going to wear out your delicate little fingers pointing out useless comments across the forum.

But your input, usefulness, and hypocrisy is appreciated. I for one found your comment very useful.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=johnjoemd;1112379][emoji1426]
Brace yourself...
Useless comment above.

:*******:baby:

You are going to wear out your delicate little fingers pointing out useless comments across the forum.

But your input, usefulness, and hypocrisy is appreciated. I for one found your comment very useful.[/QUOTE]

[emoji1417]
:*******:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe if you see my truck parked at the mall you could peek inside my grill and see how they did it. Don't worry, I won't tell any of the other members that you were there.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I really don't care what all the haters say. I think it looks bad ass!!! c81508edbdcb0e52cac3e8c861b61a8d.jpg

Did it overheat?