Must-have accessories - what are/will you be adding to your Gen2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
  • Line-X Platinum (bed)
  • Line-X (fender wells)
  • Blendmount for ****** MAX360
  • 3M Crystalline Tint on all windows including Twin-Panel Moonroof.
  • Opti-Coat Pro+ (exploring other options in this regard)
  • Xpel - have not decided all placement as of yet
  • Craven Speed stubby antenna
  • Fuel/Method/XD Wheels - have not decided yet
  • Retrax MX Pro (matte) - maybe
  • LED License plate light replacement

Will wait for light and suspension products to be readily available as to see what will be best suited for my application.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
  • Line-X Platinum (bed)
  • Line-X (fender wells)
  • Blendmount for ****** MAX360
  • 3M Crystalline Tint on all windows including Twin-Panel Moonroof.
  • Opti-Coat Pro+ (exploring other options in this regard)
  • Xpel - have not decided all placement as of yet
  • Craven Speed stubby antenna
  • Fuel/Method/XD Wheels - have not decided yet
  • Retrax MX Pro (matte) - maybe
  • LED License plate light replacement

Will wait for light and suspension products to be readily available as to see what will be best suited for my application.

What size KTM is in the back of the Raptor in your profile pic?

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be a 2014 450 SX-F Factory Edition. I just sold it and went to a 2017 350 SX-F.

Awesome. I race MX and switched to KTM in the summer of 12. I love the new chassis bikes and have had a 15 and a 16 FE 450s. They're just amazing bikes. I put WP's A-kit suspension on both and they're by far the best bikes that I've ever ridden. Waiting for my 17 450 FE to arrive as we speak. Here's a pic of my 15 & 16 FE 450s

20150430_122511_zpstydi6zrs.jpg

20160526_163010_zpsqdxsy5lw.jpg

Last edited:

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I race MX and switched to KTM in the summer of 12. I love the new chassis bikes and have had a 15 and a 16 FE 450s. They're just amazing bikes. I put WP's A-kit suspension on both and they're by far the best bikes that I've ever ridden. Waiting for my 17 450 FE to arrive as we speak.

I've always ridden the desert. I have a 350 XC-F for that, but I started racing GP's on a monthly basis at Glen Helen in California just a couple years ago. So much fun. The 450 is a beast, congrats on the new bike. I love the WP AER airforks.

I think we just hijacked this thread. Sorry guys.

12704-350sxf.jpg

Last edited:

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll get over it based just how many of these threads have gone right off of the rails lately. Got my wheels mounted & balanced and the tonneau cover on and I'm having the body an trim and both sets of wheels ceramic coated this weekend. Can't wait to see the truck after it's finished on Sunday.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll get over it based just how many of these threads have gone right off of the rails lately. Got my wheels mounted & balanced and the tonneau cover on and I'm having the body an trim and both sets of wheels ceramic coated this weekend. Can't wait to see the truck after it's finished on Sunday.

post pics!

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm doing the Ford soft roll up tonneau cover on my truck. I had this setup on my previous truck and really like the way it works. I've been looking at bike rack options for my Fat Tire bikes. I was planning on doing a rear hitch mounted rack just for ease of putting the bikes on and off. But I've been seeing some racks mounted over the bed and really like that idea better. First off the bike wont be exposed to near as much salt spray during the winter. I have a rack setup that I used on the top of my wifes Explorer that I could probably use. But I've been looking around and don't see any options for mounting hardware that would lay flat on the top of the bed rail so I can still mount the tonneau rails and then stick out for the bike rack feet to mount on. Has anyone come across a mounting bracket like that anywhere?

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone thought of Line Xing the front skid plate black? I think it would look pretty good on black especially. Thoughts?

Jetsco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Existing accessories to be used in my Gen2:
V1 Radar Detector (transfer from previous vehicle)
Amsoil for undercarriage

Ordered:
Factory bed mat for cushion (have spray-in liner)
Pace Edwards UltraGroove Tonneau with Thule Crossbar rails and base kit
Stubby Antenna

To be ordered:
PDP Raptor mud guards
Husky storage tray
Ford first aid kit
Extended Factory Warranty 8yrs/100K/$0 deductible

What am I missing fellas ?? :)
Which stubby antennas are you guys going with?