Looking to buy but......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darronb

Reaction score
If Randy cant help you I would give the dealership I ordered mine from a call. They were great and gave me an awesome deal.

Lutesville Motor Company
ask for Nick Underwood 888-431-4260

Mine just came in Saturday and I am loving it.

Wyattearp

Reaction score
I called Randy last week and he said my chances of buying a 2012 through him were looking pretty grim. That being said, I was able to talk my local dealer down to msrp from $1500 over. Anyone else out there had to pay msrp? Am I nuts for considering paying sticker!?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Short answer,yes. Shop around unless your time is more valuable then a couple grand.
Good luck,I searched about 2weeks on the Internet and found a dealer on true care.

M1919A2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok first a hi all, I'm new to the board. I live in Coer d'alene Idaho, truly one of the most beautiful places on Earth. I run my own business, I have one child and I'm married to a great gal.

I'm into firearms in a big way and love to target shoot, hunt and go to tactical gun contests. I currently own 28 firearms of assorted sizes and my son and wife go shooting with me.

Ok on to the crux of my situation, I live in a small town with one dealer and will most likely need to buy and ship from somewhere else. I have Addis Ford down the block from me but the salesmen have decided that Raptors get a 10 thousand dollar mark up over MSRP....yes you read that right.

They are quite rude about it as well, and are less than inclined to even talk about bringing the prices down to real levels. I have done the research an find that most Raptors are sold for about 46000 yet the crackheads here are asking 55k or so.

I guess I will need to order online and have it shipped here but what a pain in the arse.

Learn how to spell Couer d'Alene, you are an embarrassment!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lazer: I'll go and got him muthr fuxor!
That is hard to do with my spell check lol.