Leadfoot 37" video from a dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
YES, YES….I did buy a fully loaded 37 truck. No part of the post that you bolded did I say I did in fact canceled it. Yes it is very frustrating waiting for my truck, but it never said I in fact canceled it. Don’t put words in my mouth. You don’t me or what I drive.

You are the one that needs to settle down. I have not said anything remotely confrontational to you but every time I turn around you have some ******** ******* post towards me. Many of us really like the new modern updated interior in the GEN 3. Do us all a favor and take your negativity somewhere else, it is growing old around here.I don’t speak for everyone, I only speak for myself, But it is very evident and clear that many people really do like the truck.

LOL. Stop whining. The bold text above was a direct cut and paste from your 18-Aug post, not my words, yours. Please enjoy your truck if in fact you actually buy one, I’m sure you will be most happy. ;^)

Let’s move forward and enjoy this video and LF truck....

Last edited:

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES, YES….I did buy a fully loaded 37 truck. No part of the post that you bolded did I say I did in fact canceled it. Yes it is very frustrating waiting for my truck, but it never said I in fact canceled it. Don’t put words in my mouth. You don’t me or what I drive.

You are the one that needs to settle down. I have not said anything remotely confrontational to you but every time I turn around you have some ******** ******* post towards me. Many of us really like the new modern updated interior in the GEN 3. Do us all a favor and take your negativity somewhere else, it is growing old around here.I don’t speak for everyone, I only speak for myself, But it is very evident and clear that many people really do like the truck.
You sound like you need to find a safe space. Don't be such a snowflake.

VelociRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is required due to fuel economy. See at mm 28:50. Nothing is wrong with Ford. You get it even if you do the graphics delete.

Big bull-C for “fuel economy”?!?! Now i know for sure that something is seriously wrong with Ford!!
I don’t see Prius put “15” decal on and they are very efficient on the other hand i don’t see decals on monster trucks stating their wheel sizes…

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big bull-C for “fuel economy”?!?! Now i know for sure that something is seriously wrong with Ford!!
I don’t see Prius put “15” decal on and they are very efficient on the other hand i don’t see decals on monster trucks stating their wheel sizes…

The EPA requires unique branding on the vehicle to differentiate it from the base truck since it has different fuel economy ratings. You can thank Ford for making it an easy to remove sticker since it bothers you so much.

VelociRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The EPA requires unique branding on the vehicle to differentiate it from the base truck since it has different fuel economy ratings. You can thank Ford for making it an easy to remove sticker since it bothers you so much.
If this is true then i assume we should see all manufacturers listing the wheel/tire sizes on their cars/suvs/trucks now?
i’m thinking you confuse the EPA with California…
kind of remind me of the stupid stop/start system, should i also thank Ford for not giving me the option to permanently disable it?

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If this is true then i assume we should see all manufacturers listing the wheel/tire sizes on their cars/suvs/trucks now?
i’m thinking you confuse the EPA with California…
kind of remind me of the stupid stop/start system, should i also thank Ford for not giving me the option to permanently disable it?
It was stated in the early interview with the Ford engineer (AMB truck with tire on a rock) that the EPA required the 37 sticker from the factory on the tailgate. Also, auto start stop is deletable from the factory on new Raptor’s. -$50.

Last edited: