Leadfoot 37" video from a dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teraflx

Reaction score
The blue didn't bother me in that video and I already know I am sold on leadfoot. Some of the pics I have come across online scare me. Cant wait to see one in person so I can make up my mind (Of course I need orders to open up again but that's another story).

VelociRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they really put a decal stating the 37 tire size on the back and sides?
what’s wrong with Ford?!?!

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is required due to fuel economy. See at mm 28:50. Nothing is wrong with Ford. You get it even if you do the graphics delete.

The “37 sticker on the tailgate” is required even if the graphics package is deleted. Stickers can always be removed...

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
The “37 sticker on the tailgate” is required even if the graphics package is deleted. Stickers can always be removed...
I would assume you knew that. Just stating that even if you delete the graphics package, the 37 still comes with factory.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow…I am surprised the blue interior discussion is this emotionally charged / and so polarizing….WHO knew that Blue is such a hated color….It must be tough on those people driving around during daylight hours to see all that damn blue sky everywhere!!! Cheers

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL You bought one? Really? Here's what you posted on 18-Aug in the Canadian Order thread: "I put my deposit back in May. I am getting ready to cancel and get my deposit back" So which is it? Which of your statements are we to believe and which is a lie?

Why do you believe I can't purchase a 2022 Raptor? I'll order a '22 AMB or LF when the banks open in ~2 weeks, and deal with the interior. I'd suggest you not try to speak for 'everyone", LOL Now please settle down........

YES, YES….I did buy a fully loaded 37 truck. No part of the post that you bolded did I say I did in fact canceled it. Yes it is very frustrating waiting for my truck, but it never said I in fact canceled it. Don’t put words in my mouth. You don’t me or what I drive.

You are the one that needs to settle down. I have not said anything remotely confrontational to you but every time I turn around you have some ******** ******* post towards me. Many of us really like the new modern updated interior in the GEN 3. Do us all a favor and take your negativity somewhere else, it is growing old around here.I don’t speak for everyone, I only speak for myself, But it is very evident and clear that many people really do like the truck.

Last edited:

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amen!
I personally like the blue interior with leadfoot (I've seen it in person and have a LF 37 coming) . To each their own.
Get over it already.... we know it's a polarizing color. Like it, don't like... it whatever.
You got it!