Last day to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra Jay

Banned
Reaction score
I totally agree. I have been saying the same thing. I'm just glad I have mine! If I were in the hunt I'd be pulling the trigger now. The dealers are going to be holding the ones on the lot for hostage. Bastards!! lol

No harm no foul! It's all good!!

That would be a wise decision and good advice

whatever, we'll never know....

Anyway, congrats on your order.

Oh the rest of you will know, when someone says " I went to the dealer and tried to order, but was told I was to late. I should have listened"

Thanks

I'm not telling ! Neener Neener neener!

:D

Jk cobra jay. It's all in good fun. Congrats on your order bud.

Thanks

And theres #1 added to the ignore list

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer in my town had a raptor ordered for stock ordered mid jan and there build sheet as of yesterday says BALANCED OUT which means no raptor for them.

Kemosaabee

Reaction score
The dealer in my town had a raptor ordered for stock ordered mid jan and there build sheet as of yesterday says BALANCED OUT which means no raptor for them.

Hmmm...so would you happen to know or did you ask the dealer what "balanced out" means? Hopefully it just means the said dealer is not getting the truck he ordered for some reason such as no buyer, allocation issue, etc. The reason I ask is because of the thread your post was under is about the last day for ordering raptors and there are a lot of nervous folks using this forum right now including myself with Raptors on order. Any additional info would be appreciated.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm only speculating, the those are the words I heard last year at the end of the 2013 run. "Balanced Out". No Bueno, No Mas... ;(

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If a dealer is "balanced out," it means that they can not order any more Raptors between now and when production ends because all the allocation they have scheduled is already spoken for based on their order queue.

If you have a VIN, you should be safe.
If you have an order placed, but no VIN yet... keep your fingers crossed.
If you don't have an order placed and you plan on ordering one, you better be damn sure that your dealer has allocation available.

I've said it before in the past few weeks and I'll say it again. If you want a Raptor, now is not the time to be searching for at or near invoice dealer or wasting time negotiating... the end is near, so if you want one you better find one and pull the trigger. Dealers are not going to be negotiating at this stage of the game in the same manner that they have in the past.

Last edited:

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just left the dealership, AND, this is in Canada so may different to the US, the manager said 7th of this month is the cutoff date to put in order. How true it is? I don't know. Just what I was told.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At this point, every dealer is going to be different.

One of the reasons that there hasn't been an official order cutoff date posted is because it wouldn't really mean much in general. Every dealer is going to balance out at a different time.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If a dealer is "balanced out," it means that they can not order any more Raptors between now and when production ends because all the allocation they have scheduled is already spoken for based on their order queue.

If you have a VIN, you should be safe.
If you have an order placed, but no VIN yet... keep your fingers crossed.
If you don't have an order placed and you plan on ordering one, you better be damn sure that your dealer has allocation available.

I've said it before in the past few weeks and I'll say it again. If you want a Raptor, now is not the time to be searching for at or near invoice dealer or wasting time negotiating... the end is near, so if you want one you better find one and pull the trigger. Dealers are not going to be negotiating at this stage of the game in the same manner that they have in the past.

The only thing is how do u know that your dealer has a allocation? The dealer i ordered with said they have 3 allocations my order has been in going on 9 weeks and nothing yet im not likin it. How can they prove that they have one???? Im confused whats new.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing is how do u know that your dealer has a allocation? The dealer i ordered with said they have 3 allocations my order has been in going on 9 weeks and nothing yet im not likin it. How can they prove that they have one???? Im confused whats new.

If your dealer had allocation at the time of order it would have been pulled by now. The average is 4-5 weeks. So basically they are full of shit about the allocations. They bend the truth so maybe they have three coming for 2014' but haven't been given them yet.