Last day to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra Jay

Banned
Reaction score
I am confused. I thought you were buying used because you didn't need to keep up with the joneses? I guess your account wasn't deleted either.

Congrats on the order.

Nope, I said I'd buy used before I paid MSRP

yeah I'm confused too. Weren't you just losing your mind the other day because you didn't know the difference between invoice and msrp?

so now you're loyal to this ford rep that can't help you get a truck? or can and did? what?

I've been buying new vehicles long before you've been driving punk

Aren't you the ******* PATHETIC POS that wanted to sell you allocation

Unfucking believeable what a ******* scumbag you are

We've got a troll on our hands

**** off *******

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The person who told me is a fellow Ford employee and a member here and asked me not to say anything.

IDGAF what anyone thinks. Believe what you want. Listen to your salesmen/sales managers who are pretty much clueless about everything. I know what i was told and it was from someone who works in Dearborn. I know if I wasn't a Ford employee, I would take the word of someone from Dearborn before I ever listened to anyone at a dealership.

I'm a man of my word and said i wouldnt talk. But like I said, if you're thinking about ordering one, I wouldn't wait. If you miss out on ordering, you've been forewarned not to wait and if you miss out its your own fault.

I'm done on this topic.

I here what you're saying, but you probably should not have said you knew if you weren't going to divulge. It kind of comes across wrong.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally agree. I have been saying the same thing. I'm just glad I have mine! If I were in the hunt I'd be pulling the trigger now. The dealers are going to be holding the ones on the lot for hostage. Bastards!! lol

No harm no foul! It's all good!!

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last day to order is **/27/2014.

Cobra jay told me the date but I promised I wouldn't tell. Lets just say its sometime this year.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope, I said I'd buy used before I paid MSRP

I've been buying new vehicles long before you've been driving punk

Aren't you the ******* PATHETIC POS that wanted to sell you allocation

Unfucking believeable what a ******* scumbag you are

**** off *******

Hahahaha seriously?!? **** you too!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Go look up the definition of a forum troll, you are the one that looks more like a troll.

Sent using Tapatalk

Actually I'm not. I actually contribute and post and go to meets.