Last day to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeRed

Reaction score
My dealer is meeting with ford rep on monday, said he would call me to LMk about my 02/04 order. hopefully its not canceled

Cobra Jay

Banned
Reaction score
The person who told me is a fellow Ford employee and a member here and asked me not to say anything.

IDGAF what anyone thinks. Believe what you want. Listen to your salesmen/sales managers who are pretty much clueless about everything. I know what i was told and it was from someone who works in Dearborn. I know if I wasn't a Ford employee, I would take the word of someone from Dearborn before I ever listened to anyone at a dealership.

I'm a man of my word and said i wouldnt talk. But like I said, if you're thinking about ordering one, I wouldn't wait. If you miss out on ordering, you've been forewarned not to wait and if you miss out its your own fault.

I'm done on this topic.

VMAN

Reaction score
The person who told me is a fellow Ford employee and a member here and asked me not to say anything.

IDGAF what anyone thinks. Believe what you want. Listen to your salesmen/sales managers who are pretty much clueless about everything. I know what i was told and it was from someone who works in Dearborn. I know if I wasn't a Ford employee, I would take the word of someone from Dearborn before I ever listened to anyone at a dealership.

I'm a man of my word and said i wouldnt talk. But like I said, if you're thinking about ordering one, I wouldn't wait. If you miss out on ordering, you've been forewarned not to wait and if you miss out its your own fault.

I'm done on this topic.

I am confused. I thought you were buying used because you didn't need to keep up with the joneses? I guess your account wasn't deleted either.

Congrats on the order.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah I'm confused too. Weren't you just losing your mind the other day because you didn't know the difference between invoice and msrp?

so now you're loyal to this ford rep that can't help you get a truck? or can and did? what?