Last day to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so does anyone know when is it too late to order one?

You aren't going to find the answer here, even from the guy earlier who said he knew but wouldnt post it. I would talk to a dealer and even then I'd be surprised if they knew. Order soon though, rumor has it that it's a short order year. A lot of changes going on with the F-150 line this year.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok. Assuming that's true, why the secrecy? Will ford trace your IP address on a raptor forum and fire you?

Doubt it.

Cobra Jay

Banned
Reaction score
No, but I promised the person who told me (who is also a member on here) that I wouldn't say anything.

I'm not talking, so don't even bother asking anymore.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol

I know what you mean. I knew the dates that the xbox one and PS4 were coming out and I never told anyone. Of course it was in my NDA..

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, but I promised the person who told me (who is also a member on here) that I wouldn't say anything.

I'm not talking, so don't even bother asking anymore.

Lol. Riiiiiiiight. I never believed you in the first place bud, so don't worry.

There's no reason for the final order date to be privileged information. So either ford hasn't figured it out, or there is a date and a dealer can tell you what it is. No need to be dramatic about it lol

Last edited:

Cobra Jay

Banned
Reaction score
All I know is I wouldn't wait to much longer to order I got my order in 2 days ago and that's all that matters to me. Anyone who waits and misses out only has them self to blame.