Last day to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get that. Re read what I typed.

And its you're BTW

I did reread it twice. He was saying it's going to be a short model year for the Raptor. So you're post is redundant. This has been discussed over and over on various threads.

The "your" was obviously a typo. Anyone beyond a 3rd. grade level knows the difference. Once again thanks for pointing out what we already know. Or should it be "no". Hmmm! lol :)

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My whole point is that the '15 isnt coming out anytime soon and since the change overs at DTP and KCTP are going to be delayed, that doesn't mean that more Raptors are going to be built. Im sure Ford has already had an understanding with their suppliers that there would only be "X" number of '14 Raptors built regardless of when DTP would be shut down for changeover to the '15. Could their suppliers possible keep making parts for Raptors beyond what was originally planned? Possibly, but I don't know that answer for sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't count on '14 being a short model year. The last I heard, the '15 launch has been pushed back once again. The only model that will probably be a short run is the '14 Raptor because of parts from outside suppliers. DTP or KCTP isn't shutting down for re tool if the '15 still isnt ready for launch because of issues.

Regardless if it's been pushed back, with a 3 month shut down, it's going to be a short model year. If I were ordering a Raptor I wouldn't be waiting around, that said, I have mine, and if they sell out tomorrow, I could care less! :Rock on:

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regardless if it's been pushed back, with a 3 month shut down, it's going to be a short model year. If I were ordering a Raptor I wouldn't be waiting around, that said, I have mine, and if they sell out tomorrow, I could care less! :Rock on:

Ditto That ^

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yup! Loving my 14!

9599svt

Reaction score
Pretty much everyone here has been saying that for the last month or so, its a given. Its the magical "last order date" that is BS.

FOr those reading this and looking for invoice pricing, I would read what BajaSVT wrote because he is spot on. If you can find a dealer that will order at invoice and still has allocation, you're in good shape. Most wont be able to find that, so don't be surprised if you have to pay sticker, which isnt the end of the world.

Or you could always wait for the next raptor. Good luck to those still searching. I will post any that I find local to me. I'm always looking.
If or when they do come out with the next gen raptor the dealers will be gouging on price for the first couple years on top of the normal production price increase.