Is Your Raptor The Main Character?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I really like the Blackwing. It checks a lot of boxes in terms of fun, practicality, and looks. This is my second one and I would keep it long term if not for my 911. It is not a car I have heard many people say they are disappointed with.

However, I would caution against getting a low spec car. GM does not make it easy to add options later. If you get one, get it with everything you want. I will be putting mine up for sale soon as it is a 120th anniversary model with all the goodies
Well I pulled the trigger. Didn’t want to wait for a 25 so I found an absolute steal on a 24 that had all the options we wanted. Didn’t spring for 12k in carbon fiber pkgs or carbon ceramic brakes but pretty loaded otherwise. Man I love this car too! The R and the BW feel like the perfect combo in the garage for me. Beyond thrilled. Thanks for the inspiration!

Attachments

• IMG_7920.jpeg
    IMG_7920.jpeg
    309.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7803.jpeg
    IMG_7803.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 7