Is Your Raptor The Main Character?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Something about these trucks I just love to drive it all the time.

Between that and having kids in booster seats, is probably the main reason why I haven't bought another GT500. It'll just sit most weeks as the Raptor is just to go to for everything.

ramrodraptor

Reaction score
current line up: 991.1 gt3 w/ some mods- including full dundon exhaust
Z06 modded to the gills.
harley softail= because im a man.
raptor= only mod is beadlocks.

Raptor= best vehicle i've owned in my life.

Attachments

• IMG_2232.JPG
    IMG_2232.JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2544.JPG
    IMG_2544.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4287.JPG
    IMG_4287.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5515.jpg
    IMG_5515.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Given the butt-ugly paint on that Raptor, you should definitely keep it in the background. :)
Tell me how you really feel
Shelter Shag Green.
We only have Raptors but I would drive the sh*t out of a Blackwing.
Which models do you have?
Are those signature wheels on the Rap? Assuming so…details?

Oh…it’s the daily for me and the RS for that time of year when I can actually roll down the windows.
Yes sir, those are our new Signature Wheel Attack Series SV605. Available in 17"-23"
That’s a sick line up. Congrats

Just got back into a Raptor after selling an R a year ago. I remember how much I love them. It’s not the main character behind a TRX, and Escalade V but gets more time than the C8 Z and GTR. I think it’s time to keep the garage as is for a while and just be happy/have fun. Love your style!
Thanks man! I feel you on getting the most out of what you have before jumping into something else. However, I would love to see some of the C8Z and GTR
The Raptor is more of a daily driver.., I got a Gen2 Lightning.

View attachment 464591
That lightning must be fast. How does it hook up being so light in the rear?
I feel like you cant just drop a pic of a hearse with a hood scoop and act like we wouldn't notice. I need some more pics and details on that.
Something about these trucks I just love to drive it all the time.

Between that and having kids in booster seats, is probably the main reason why I haven't bought another GT500. It'll just sit most weeks as the Raptor is just to go to for everything.
Yeah, the booster life in the GT500 is a pain. My son was in a rear facing car seat when I had the GT350R and a booster in the GT500. Getting him in and out of there was always a pain.
current line up: 991.1 gt3 w/ some mods- including full dundon exhaust
Z06 modded to the gills.
harley softail= because im a man.
raptor= only mod is beadlocks.

Raptor= best vehicle i've owned in my life.
"Because im a man" lol........ Which is your favorite on track between the Z06 and GT3?
Raptor is my daily. Stole wife’s garage spot this day. She kicked the truck back out real quick :(
Haha, what is the wife cruising?

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 2015 Comp Orange Procharged GT with every mod I would do to one. But with a Truck..I never felt the need to drive it, just didn't want to over my Truck. So I sold it, why store a car and pay full coverage on something you had no desire to drive. I have thought about getting another Mustang, maybe a Shelby GT350/500.
25.jpg

Last edited: