Installed RPG Offroad Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Piranharaptor

Reaction score
Can someone advise if this is ok. After my install I drove a while and checked everything for tight. I noticed the the coil springs on both sides are not turned to where the ends touch the base (see pic). One is at least 1/2 inch off. Is this a problem? Missed it during install.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 131

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much metal trimming are you guys running 37"s doing? Pics would be great.

I put the 3" collar on yesterday. I couldnt do it with the shocks on. The top three studs on the shock arent even so its fun putting the shock back in.

I tried 37" Nitto ridge grapplers on zero offset methods and it looks like alot of metal trimming is needed.

W6jqjsX.jpg

FLLSoXN.jpg

That line is next to the bottom fender flare screw.
rCYe0Cf.jpg

AYhdGey.jpg

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Majorar, I went to the rpg site to look into the uca. I see different colors, but could we just get a aluminum finish?

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the 1.5's and rub at 3/4 turn even with trimming a fair amount. I minimized it, but would need to install the 3" to eliminate the rub. I have my Methods' to throw on for weekend fun because these HRE's ain't never gonna see dirt!

What's your width and offset

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
Last edited: