Icon Lvl kit 1.5" vs. RPG 1.5"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rattpter

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere before, I've searched far and wide but could not find what I'm looking for.

I'm looking to either hear about reviews or real life impressions of the icon lvl kit 1.5" specifically where the half inch spacer is on the top perch and the collar on shock, vs. the 1.5" RPG collar only.

Trying to decide between these two kits, I don't want to impact ride quality, I don't want to install Eibachs or Geiser springs. I do off road some, but not a ton, don't plan on jumping it either.

Keeping the stock tires and wheels, just looking to level out the truck. I've read good reviews on both kits but I guess from a geometry perspective I'm curious if there is one that is better than the other.

Thank you all in advance and happy Father's to all the Dads out there.
The RPG is a solid collar to level for under $300 depending on what size you choose: 1.5", 2.25" and 3".

For a little more $$, Icon provides the same style of level/lift with options at .5",1",1.5", 1.75",2.25" all in the same collar: