In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my dad this the other day. FYI - retired truck driver for E&L transport, which I is no longer and I believe Cassens and I believe Jack Cooper took over. My dad ran Detroit-Chicago for 30+ years.
Thanks man, i thought someone might have an idea.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my dad this the other day. FYI - retired truck driver for E&L transport, which I is no longer and I believe Cassens and I believe Jack Cooper took over. My dad ran Detroit-Chicago for 30+ years.
Mine is on ramp 59. I've seen several on CB59, CI59, CO59, CT59, and the 35" truck delivered to Oxmoor came from CK59. Guessing the letters before 59 are lot or row location?

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were the first Auto Stop delete trucks built this week? It will be interesting to see if these trucks get delivered in less than 2 weeks?

Anyway here is an Indiana truck built Monday 08/16 with an est. delivery date of 09/19.

Attachments

• Laf - Delete Auto Stop.JPG
    Laf - Delete Auto Stop.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Laf - Delete Auto Stop2.JPG
    Laf - Delete Auto Stop2.JPG
    259.5 KB · Views: 57

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is on ramp 59. I've seen several on CB59, CI59, CO59, CT59, and the 35" truck delivered to Oxmoor came from CK59. Guessing the letters before 59 are lot or row location?
Dealer is claiming the 35 sent to them was sent in error and they can not sell the rig.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called the dealership and spoke with a young man coupled with it is not on their website anymore. He said you can come and look; however, they are not selling it. Super odd it would get sent it error. Prob more to the story.