In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefgiant

Reaction score
Hoping to get some help. soon to be a first time raptor owner. Found a dealer order and placed a deposit. I’ve been searching this forum to try and understand the different stages of the order but am getting a little lost. Dealer ordered 6/11, has blend date of 9/3, have vin and sticker. status tracker says in production. No build date. Does that mean it’s actually getting built or is the unscheduled production impacting that. Thanks in advance for this newbie.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hoping to get some help. soon to be a first time raptor owner. Found a dealer order and placed a deposit. I’ve been searching this forum to try and understand the different stages of the order but am getting a little lost. Dealer ordered 6/11, has blend date of 9/3, have vin and sticker. status tracker says in production. No build date. Does that mean it’s actually getting built or is the unscheduled production impacting that. Thanks in advance for this newbie.
The blend date is your build date. Keep checking your window sticker and make sure it does not change.

Most likely your truck is built and waiting on shipping.

Chiefgiant

Reaction score
The blend date is your build date. Keep checking your window sticker and make sure it does not change.

Most likely your truck is built and waiting on shipping.
Thanks for the info. My sticker date did change from 8/28 to 9/5 but the blend date stayed the same. Appreciate the response.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. My sticker date did change from 8/28 to 9/5 but the blend date stayed the same. Appreciate the response.
Have you added it to your Ford account? There are tell tale signs on there that it's gone through the assembly line. Won't tell you if the "off" site extras like Bedliner are done or the QA/QC is done but you'll know it's produced

Chiefgiant

Reaction score
Have you added it to your Ford account? There are tell tale signs on there that it's gone through the assembly line. Won't tell you if the "off" site extras like Bedliner are done or the QA/QC is done but you'll know it's produced
just added it to my account (via the app). It located the truck but doesn’t list anything else besides that.