In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, that's neat. Maybe yours will be a real quick delivery. So your blend date is today?

Mine is going to a dealer near Louisville, KY.

Yeah, keep us posted!
Yes blend date is today. I even double checked with FP yesterday or Wednesday and they confirmed it is still 8/13.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's going by transport you should be able to punch it into palsapp and semi track it
Yeah, it has my vin as pending. Hopefully I see movement next week. I was trying to find what system you go into to see what load dock your vehicle is in and if its done with in-production body shop etc...

Last edited:

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it has my vin as pending. Hopefully I see movement next week. I was trying to fund what system you go into to see what load dock your vehicle is in and uf its done with in-production body shop etc...
On the bronco forum they found a way to hit F12 and put in a script to find all that info

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the bronco forum they found a way to hit F12 and put in a script to find all that info
Interesting, I wonder which site they did the F12 thing on. Guess I'll go lurk in their forum and see what I find out...

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I wonder which site they did the F12 thing on. Guess I'll go lurk in their forum and see what I find out...
Nevermind, found it. Looks like a devtools behind the screen thing, thanks.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone knows, maybe @gobluejd, how do the ramp numbers work. I am following (2) 37" tire trucks, one was produced on 8/17 the other is scheduled for 8/23. Both are coming to the Memphis area and show the same Ramp Number, CA48. I figure they have a bunch of ramps at DTP, but does that CA in front of the ramp number indicate a haul truck code or something. I basically wondering if this means they will be on the same truck.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone knows, maybe @gobluejd, how do the ramp numbers work. I am following (2) 37" tire trucks, one was produced on 8/17 the other is scheduled for 8/23. Both are coming to the Memphis area and show the same Ramp Number, CA48. I figure they have a bunch of ramps at DTP, but does that CA in front of the ramp number indicate a haul truck code or something. I basically wondering if this means they will be on the same truck.
I asked my dad this the other day. FYI - retired truck driver for E&L transport, which I is no longer and I believe Cassens and I believe Jack Cooper took over. My dad ran Detroit-Chicago for 30+ years.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 9.38.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 9.38.55 AM.png
    516.2 KB · Views: 61

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I asked my dad this the other day. FYI - retired truck driver for E&L transport, which I is no longer and I believe Cassens and I believe Jack Cooper took over. My dad ran Detroit-Chicago for 30+ years.
And to save you from looking, Fostoria is south in Ohio.