In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So when you guys order brand new trucks..

There is a down payment right? Are there any clauses or addendums that would allow you to back out?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell 1000 aint much of a DP.

What are these things going for? Used McLaren prices?

Sephiroth

Reaction score

There is a down payment right? Are there any clauses or addendums that would allow you to back out?
No deposit. It’s probably up to the individual dealer. I’m sure all that will change once Ford decides to make this their permanent model.

A deposit really is a terrible business practice. Why would you give money for the right to buy something. People need to walk away from that dumb ****. Customers should always have the power.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My dealer has never asked me for a deposit, this is my 5 vehicle ordered from this dealer but about my 7th or 8th from this manager as he worked at another Ford dealer in the past.
Make a good relationship with a good dealer and it has its perks.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No deposit. It’s probably up to the individual dealer. I’m sure all that will change once Ford decides to make this their permanent model.

A deposit really is a terrible business practice. Why would you give money for the right to buy something. People need to walk away from that dumb ****. Customers should always have the power.
Um have you seen how stupid people are? I would absolutely be taking deposits on an $80,000 order with the assumption at anytime this idiot is going to back out, buyers remorse, wife yells at him, FRF judges him..
It's good business practice and I've seen it everywhere even at my jobs when big money or big projects come into play there's usually deposits to guarantee the customer commitment