How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sales person, dealers, and Ford take the post purchase survey seriously. If you have a bad experience, don't be shy.

irojas

Reaction score
The sales person, dealers, and Ford take the post purchase survey seriously. If you have a bad experience, don't be shy.
I don't think I will get a post purchase survey since I didn't accept the ADM, but I will find my way to Elena Ford, that is Ford's Chief Customer Experience Officer and share my experience.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I don't think I will get a post purchase survey since I didn't accept the ADM, but I will find my way to Elena Ford, that is Ford's Chief Customer Experience Officer and share my experience.
She won't give a damn...this isn't new news when it comes to Raptors.

irojas

Reaction score
She won't give a damn...this isn't new news when it comes to Raptors.
I am hoping that they are smart enough to realize that not changing the buying experience in the long run will hurt their business. The Raptor segment will continue to get more competitive, and they will loose loyal Ford fanatic like us. Personally, I am really considering giving the Cyber Truck a try if it ever goes into production. Have my deposit in since it was announced, and I did it only to secure a spot if anything made me change my mind about Ford.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I am hoping that they are smart enough to realize that not changing the buying experience in the long run will hurt their business. The Raptor segment will continue to get more competitive, and they will loose loyal Ford fanatic like us. Personally, I am really considering giving the Cyber Truck a try if it ever goes into production. Have my deposit in since it was announced, and I did it only to secure a spot if anything made me change my mind about Ford.
I'm not 'loyal' to Ford...they sure as heck ain't loyal to me. If someone comes out with something that I think is better I'll buy it. But no one has yet IMHO.

Spider Jeff

Reaction score
I have a great relationship with the GM at my local Ford dealer….I have bought many vehicles and he has always treated me fairly. His word to sell the 22 Bronco and Lightning at list is all I need, they asked and got $10 k over sticker for every Raptor 37 they had allocation for, his offer to me was half what he marked up for the others. My 2016 F150 Lariat Sport FX4 was $12 k under sticker, different times for sure

Spider Jeff

Reaction score
If the dealer sold Raptor 37s at sticker, there would be a pile of people (me for sure) that would buy several and flip them on delivery day for $15-$20 k over sticker…I would buy as many 37s at MSRP that they would let me buy

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the dealer sold Raptor 37s at sticker, there would be a pile of people (me for sure) that would buy several and flip them on delivery day for $15-$20 k over sticker…I would buy as many 37s at MSRP that they would let me buy
Fa show, fa show…I’m get’en that fa show! Lol