How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP for me , 37's... bought a 2019 Raptor from the same dealer for $8,000 off. Have never paid MSRP for any vehicle I have ever bought.. beggars can't be choosers.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you are okay losing five thousand dollars the second you drive off the lot because your truck is almost here?
TIME IS MONEY $$$$ Pay 5k get truck now or pay msrp and maybe get your truck by summer. If I was in this situation I would pay 5k to get my truck now. I missed out on my wife’s bronco. I had a dealer offer me one for 5k over and I turned it down now I’m on a long waiting list hoping I get my bronco by next fall. Should of just paid up lesson learned the hard long way

Last edited:

BatCritCray21

Reaction score
I had to call about 15 dealerships but I got mine at msrp from Parkway Ford in Winston Salem NC. Ed Woods (salesman) has been great

irojas

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how many people who think they got MSRP are going to be slapped in the face with ADM once the truck is delivered to the dealer. It might be way too soon to ask this question ...
Actually it is not. My dealer agreed to MSRP on June 10th when I placed the order. Called me last week with the good news that my truck is in transit, but there will be a 20k ADM. I told them there is no way I will pay over the agreed MSRP price and the sales rep said I will have to negotiate with the GM. Called me today to tell me that my Raptor arrived today, so I will go speak with the GM tomorrow. Keep you all posted!

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually it is not. My dealer agreed to MSRP on June 10th when I placed the order. Called me last week with the good news that my truck is in transit, but there will be a 20k ADM. I told them there is no way I will pay over the agreed MSRP price and the sales rep said I will have to negotiate with the GM. Called me today to tell me that my Raptor arrived today, so I will go speak with the GM tomorrow. Keep you all posted!
Good luck and I hope they honor your deal.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you don’t get steamrolled. Anytime there is a meeting with the gm (I work at a dealership as a sales manager) is usually a formal way to break bad news or offer another vehicle aka 35” pkg. If it was good news I feel they would have told you over the phone to save face. Hope everything goes good but also be prepared for bad news. Remember they can make up 100 excuses to back out of the deal on there end (owner bought it, demo, promised to the owners best friend etc etc etc ) unfortunately they will have the upper hand I’m so sorry to say. I have had to break news like this on some very sought over 911 orders per my owner due to other buyers paying 20-35k over asking to take delivery. Cash is king you are just a number. I hope you get your truck

Last edited:

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers should lose allocations over this BS. There’s a ton of small town dealers doing good work and not getting any allocations

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Msrp for our performance package PLUS a “mandatory” 1g ceramic coating. Not ashamed to admit it and happy as hell to get the dealers only performance package allocation. Should have it in a couple weeks.
Bought many Ford’s over the years. Times are super tough for people looking for deals. Going to be that way for a bit till the curve flattens out.