Hit a moose with the truck tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gordhunt

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last one had panels made of puck board that I made for it

Sent from my Note2

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The panels on the ADD bumper are pure metal. I think they are powder coated like the rest of the bumper.

WILSON - are you thinking the panels are poly something, or the paint is poly something? I don't know crap about this stuff, but I do know for sure the panels are very strong metal. I had to remove bolts from the skid plate to fix something, then it took me and my son to hold the plates back in place and re-install the bolts.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya I thought the panels where poly or a strong plastic by the way is slippery. We use the stuff for combine headers so it slides on the ground easer.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Ps poly don't bend or dent. And is a lot lighter than metal plus if you scratch it its all one color so not noticeable.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the love of God man! Are you still killing mooses, meeses, mooses, moos' ? Slow the **** down. You got one bad ass Raptor!

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya I thought the panels where poly or a strong plastic by the way is slippery. We use the stuff for combine headers so it slides on the ground easer.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Ps poly don't bend or dent. And is a lot lighter than metal plus if you scratch it its all one color so not noticeable.

Well Poly sounds like a great idea! These panels are definitely metal. Maybe I'd feel better if these were Poly, cause I don't want to scratch them at the Texas Raptor Run.

My main concern is scratching the plates and having the metal exposed. I'm hoping for the best.