High mileage owners please check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the request of several PMs received, this thread is now open again. I agree it's not fair to punish everyone because of the actions of a few. Therefore, this thread will remain open and I will simply Ban ANY members that violate forum rules or try to stir up the pot with comments that are off-topic.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fact is that most Raptor owners, especially myself, have lusted after the Raptor since Gen1 was announced a long time ago. I too was disappointed when they moved to the EB rather than a big honkin' V8. But, I still wanted one. And now I own a 2018 #JenToo with 114k miles, intentionally. I need a truck that I can tune, scratch, and romp on that isn't brand new with brand new smell feelings. I consider the 114k barely broken in for an F150. I've owned many other F150's that I kept until 200k or more. So, this one will see the rocks screaming across the desert. It will see mud in the mountains, and romp through the trees and get me where I'm going in comfort. As compared to my Wrangler Moab, or my beloved F350... its dreamy off road. I'd take any Raptor over either of those for my off road excursions. Speaking of Excursions... I love me an Excursion too. I'm going to find the right one for a restomod one day.

I'm a life time Ford fanatic. I think we should all focus on what brings us together here, the truck, the Raptor...and not the number of liters and pistons. If we want to make fun of something, there is an endless pot full of fun to make at GMC, Chevy owners. Yet I repeat myself. As an enthusiast community we have much more to gain by collaborating, learning, and working together to enhance the experience of owning a Raptor. As the Intel saying goes, agree to disagree, but commit to the purpose of the forum and move on. Cheers.

Last edited: