High mileage owners please check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for opening this thread back up so we can continue to show how great these trucks are (regardless of generation). The picture was from February but my mileage is just over 261k at the moment. It has given some of the best driving experiences of anything I’ve ever owned. Its bone stock and still looks like new which is why I run across people all the time who obviously has no clue about truck’s because they can’t believe it’s a 2012! I’m like oh yeah she’s old, lol! It’s had very few issues so far and I’ve been milking the power steering and lead frame lately. Have my original shocks rebuilt and ready to install whenever I get around to it. I plan on driving it until it breaks then fixing it and driving it some more. We will see how it goes.

Attachments

• 7C4230FE-3A1A-4C40-A7CA-D73902BE62EF.jpeg
    7C4230FE-3A1A-4C40-A7CA-D73902BE62EF.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 18

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for opening this thread back up so we can continue to show how great these trucks are (regardless of generation). The picture was from February but my mileage is just over 261k at the moment. It has given some of the best driving experiences of anything I’ve ever owned. Its bone stock and still looks like new which is why I run across people all the time who obviously has no clue about truck’s because they can’t believe it’s a 2012! I’m like oh yeah she’s old, lol! It’s had very few issues so far and I’ve been milking the power steering and lead frame lately. Have my original shocks rebuilt and ready to install whenever I get around to it. I plan on driving it until it breaks then fixing it and driving it some more. We will see how it goes.
Looks pretty cold for Alabama :)

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hah also why at 260k that thing is so clean
I wash it a lot and park it in the garage. Seriously though I’m pretty thorough when it comes to cleaning my truck. I’m one of those that gets underneath it and cleans the frame and under belly. LOL!

Attachments

• BFDB3716-3A0F-4420-BB27-5B967D3F13BB.jpeg
    BFDB3716-3A0F-4420-BB27-5B967D3F13BB.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 15

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wash it a lot and park it in the garage. Seriously though I’m pretty thorough when it comes to cleaning my truck. I’m one of those that gets underneath it and cleans the frame and under belly. LOL!
Keeping it in the garage has a LOT to do with it looking good for so long. My little red roadster has been in the garage for 17 years and still looks brand new. Wish I could fit the Raptor in there, too.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea i understand. Mines garaged here in MI as well. I wont buy any car anymore unless it will stay in the garage. The shelby and the Raptor fit.

Now I'm crazy about the underbody as well, but living in MI its less about it being "clean" and more about spraying anti corrosives and the such. Looks light years ahead of non treated trucks.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Yea i understand. Mines garaged here in MI as well. I wont buy any car anymore unless it will stay in the garage. The shelby and the Raptor fit.

Now I'm crazy about the underbody as well, but living in MI its less about it being "clean" and more about spraying anti corrosives and the such. Looks light years ahead of non treated trucks.
Yeah same here gotta keep the wax on the frame and the rest clean from winter.