High mileage owners please check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who appointed you to police FRF members in every forum here? You most certainly have called members disrespectful names and made smart @ss remarks about their Raptors if they happen to like their Gen 1's. You can be very helpful but at what cost to the rest of us to hear your constant ranting and name calling.
Nice try at gas lighting. You’re a well known G1 troll with a track record of disrespectful comments, false claims, and name calling. Here’s you trolling me unprovoked. You’re a trying to play both sides and making a fool of yourself doing it.
Careful, Ford Jerk One will troll your posts and trash you if you express your love of the Gen 1 and don't drop to your knees and praise the later Jennys.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Members acting like him are what kills technical forums. I didn't sign up here to be called ignorant and stupid because I like my Gen 1 POS. I came here for technical advice and to pass on knowledge. I am far from ignorant on performance vehicles. I was a major gearhead in high school. I've wrenched on more cars and trucks than alot of people. I have a Bachelors in engineering, business management and I'm almost done with my Bachelors in nursing.

I like what I like and nobody's going to change my mind. I do not expect to change anyone else's mind. I damn sure ain't going out and buying a POS V6 Raptor just because he says they're the best truck on the face of the Earth.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Members acting like him are what kills technical forums. I didn't sign up here to be called ignorant and stupid because I like my Gen 1 POS.
Guy did you fall off the wagon or something? Your posts aren’t rational, nobody called you anything. Nor did anyone call your truck a “POS”.
I came here for technical advice and to pass on knowledge. I am far from ignorant on performance vehicles. I was a major gearhead in high school. I've wrenched on more cars and trucks than alot of people. I have a Bachelors in engineering, business management and I'm almost done with my Bachelors in nursing.
Who questioned any of that? :think:
I like what I like and nobody's going to change my mind. I do not expect to change anyone else's mind. I damn sure ain't going out and buying a POS V6 Raptor just because he says they're the best truck on the face of the Earth.
Are you forgetting that you were the one who made the erroneous claim that I initially responded to? You’re calling something a POS that you know nothing about. Nobody asked you to buy anything, you’re losing your mind over what was a harmless discussion.