Hi from Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schumacher

Reaction score
I went with my gf to Ford to buy a new car. I stupidly test drove a Raptor and now I want one. I have thought about buying one for years, but it won't fit in my garage which is why I never test drove one. Now I am thinking about getting one anyways and living with clearing snow. Just debating on 35s vs 37s now. I am also selling my Jeep and this gives me some offroad fun.

localbrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
200.gif

Lot's of information here on the difference between 35's and 37's also depends on what offroading you're gonna be doing.

Mine doesn't get a spot in the garage either, just get a nice truck cover for it or a truck canopy. Keep it ceramic coated and take care of the paint and you'll be fine.

I don't regret buying mine one bit. Hope you get one!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not the snow, it's the trees in the Tahoe area. I would have a solid plan to protect the truck from airborne pine tree sap.

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard , if you can afford one, do it, a lot would like only have a place parking problem ...