Help me decide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt350shelby

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I’ve been looking since last December for a 37PP and I located an Oxford white 2022 37PP for $72K with 24K miles and a 2023 37PP avalanche grey for $78K with 12K miles. Both have the same options. Would you save the $6K and go with the 2022 model year? Do you think the 2023 model year with 12K miles is a little high in price at $78K. I feel like I can maybe negotiate down the 2023 37PP down to maybe $76K. Is the market crashing on used raptors to where I might be able to get a better deal? I’m reading online to wait until the end of the year to get a great deal . Thanks for your insight

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Right now interest rates are a big influence on the slowing new and used car sales. Ford’s allocation vehicles somewhat offset the price / sales hit.

What’s your use case? If you’ve been looking since December you’re not in a hurry, which is good because you can be selective.
I’d say if you intend to keep for a while, use recreationally, the 22 is a good choice.
if it’s going to be a daily driver, commuter and part time fun truck, the 23 might be a better option for the warranty
Both can still get an ESP through Ford though.
If it’s going to be purely recreational, then the 22 seems to win out.
Get an OAISIS report on both and see what service and repair history looks like.

I’d like to hope interest rates will come down but I’d also like to see $2.50/gallon super unleaded. I got almost $5k off my ’24 Dark Horse MSRP so deals are out there.

Good luck