GEN 2 Secondary Shock with Icon kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rednose

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it is worth talking to baja kits and RPG. I also think that it is worth talking to ADD about the same thing.

RPG, Baja Kits, Camburg or ADD should not only be able to give you the extended and compresed measurements, but realistically, they should be able to give you the spec that they created for King and/or Fox shocks.

IVD should be able to either build you a shock that is a match to the spec, or tell you what to do to modify their shock to make it match.
What I found out from RPG is the do have a Icon bypass that matches my kit but have to be sold through them but they haven’t sold them since long time ago so basically they quoted me everything to run the shock besides the bypass price. The will update the quote once IVD gets beck to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what happened guys lol. I just bought ivd coil overs and secondaries. Already ucas n leafs. Need LCAs and the upper mount for secondaries. Getting pushed and pulled all over trying to decide what direction