Headers and spinTech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running any headers with a SpinTech muffler? I'm just thought about this today i have been throwing around exhaust ideas in my head for a long time and just can't find the perfect one. I thought about stainlessworks without cats since i have no state inspection thank god I live in a state not run by communists.:bleh: ok any way headers to off road X-pipe to a spintech 8000 Series Truck muffler with a dual 3" inlet and dual 3" to a turndown before the rear axle. Any one done this or heard something close or do you guys think it would be to loud. I can't find any thing close to this to listen to thanks.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking at a single muffler, 3" dual in 3" dual out, but the models showed that it would likely cause harsh drone or highway sound. At this point going with a Y-pipe after the manifold to two staggered single 3" in 3" out mufflers

Last edited:

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have LT headers with stock exhaust in my signature. It sounds awesome, F***** loud @ WOT

I have now added magnaflow

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have headers off road x pipe and spintech cobra r side exit system on my mustang and it sounds great. It has a very unique sound to it. Some exhausts like the slp loudmouth (strait pipes) or similar have what I would describe as an ackkkkkkkkk sound to them that I absolutely hate. Even some flowmaster systems have it but the spintech does not. Its a very smooth sound, loud as hell but very smooth