How To Auxiliary switch for radar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lambert

Reaction score
I want a radar detector installed using roof console auxiliary switch for on/off. I want the wire hidden and ability to turn on and off easily. Anyone do this? Any advice on type of installer? Do not want them experimenting by ripping apart console. I have 2024 raptor 37. Thanks for any input

REDOC

Reaction score
Looking for same thing here. But looking custom, like front detector in grill and rear wherever inside/outside and unit mounted nicely inside. Not a suction cup on the windshield if ya know what I mean. Heck one ticket would pay for it....2017 here with 50k on her.

shigman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just use Waze with apple car play….lol. Serious question, are radar detectors really still a thing especially with laser and all the new #$*&? I’ve had radar detectors in my past a while ago and they never really saved me….still got tickets.

rgz

Reaction score
Are you talking like a 'e s c o r t' (not sure why that word gets sensored) max CI 360 where you integrate the sensors into the vehicle or an all in one unit that you just hang off your windshield?