Headed to Baja with EXO in my 22 (35” tires) which suspension MODS are needed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry misspoke. I thought I read somewhere that they did.
I’ve never rolled with them myself, but know many personally who have. There are many times multiple members of the group will be sidelined and it helps to have multiple jacks on hand. They bring everything needed to fix trucks including a mobile welding trailer that seem to be used more or less every trip lol. They say a bone stock raptor can do the trip, and while technically true I would fear for my vehicle’s frame relying on two small pieces of hard rubber to protect the rear frame.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve never rolled with them myself, but know many personally who have. There are many times multiple members of the group will be sidelined and it helps to have multiple jacks on hand. They bring everything needed to fix trucks including a mobile welding trailer that seem to be used more or less every trip lol. They say a bone stock raptor can do the trip, and while technically true I would fear for my vehicle’s frame relying on two small pieces of hard rubber to protect the rear frame.
I'd agree with the statement. A bone stock car could make most of these roads and they often do. The factor is time. How much time do you have? All you need to do is air down and slow down. The people who are bending and breaking stuff are not aired down and going too fast possibly. Sure there is always tough luck. Just my 14 years of Baja experience.