Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna wait until next week but instead I checked with FP today because I have no self control.

I have been at 9/27 for weeks. FP just told me I have been moved up to week of 9/13, which is better than nothing.

So I went week of 7/19>Week of 8/2 > Day of 8/7 > Week of 9/27 *cries* > Week of 9/13.

Edit: I didn't remove stop/start.
I got moved to the same build week as you from a build date of 8/24 and then 8/29. I'm crying too

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got moved to the same build week as you from a build date of 8/24 and then 8/29. I'm crying too
i wouldnt cry too much. a lot of us had last week as a build week and most of us had build days last week. most of us have moved to 9/27 over a month ago and very few have moved up as of late.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt cry too much. a lot of us had last week as a build week and most of us had build days last week. most of us have moved to 9/27 over a month ago and very few have moved up as of late.
Well I'll quit my ******** then haha.

I haven't been on here as much the past few days due to trying to check on buddies I was in Kabul with and monitoring news/sources for any updates, but the little bit I saw made me think more of the 9/27 gang was getting moved up. It would be nice to know the rhyme and reason for these moves.

Jasonsynaptic

Reaction score
I had a build week of 9/27. Yesterday found out I was moved to a build day of 8/23. I did not remove Start/Stop. I don't think that the two are correlated here. Ford is just pulling in 9/27 builds. How the scheduling algorithm works is a mystery, or we would all know when our trucks will get scheduled for.
Yup, same. Confirmed with FP today, went from 9/27 to 9/7 to 8/23 (the latter now has a window sticker).

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 6/12. Originally scheduled for the week on 8/14. Moved about a month ago to the week of 8/30, now a build date of 9/4. No winder sticker yet.