Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omegamon1

Reaction score
I dropped the auto start last week. Checked Monday to see if it had been removed, and it had, after having a VIN. Took a flyer and checked with FP today and they shocked me by stating the build date moved up from week 9/27 to build day 8/24. Original build dates went 7/26->8/2->9/27->8/24.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dropped the auto start last week. Checked Monday to see if it had been removed, and it had, after having a VIN. Took a flyer and checked with FP today and they shocked me by stating the build date moved up from week 9/27 to build day 8/24. Original build dates went 7/26->8/2->9/27->8/24.
ah ok thanks. was trying to figure out if another shuffle happened today, but if you just called FP today only and not yesterday to for date updates, then all hope is lost again LOL

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a build week of 9/27. Yesterday found out I was moved to a build day of 8/23. I did not remove Start/Stop. I don't think that the two are correlated here. Ford is just pulling in 9/27 builds. How the scheduling algorithm works is a mystery, or we would all know when our trucks will get scheduled for.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was gonna wait until next week but instead I checked with FP today because I have no self control.

I have been at 9/27 for weeks. FP just told me I have been moved up to week of 9/13, which is better than nothing.

So I went week of 7/19>Week of 8/2 > Day of 8/7 > Week of 9/27 *cries* > Week of 9/13.

Edit: I didn't remove stop/start.