Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Take this for what it is... talked to a local Linex dealer the other day. They are struggling keeping up with business due to product supply issues. Not that ford uses linex, but the product make up is most likely similar. Could be urethane or other materials that make up the liner mix. Just guessing of course.
The issue for Spray In Bedliner is only for fleet orders. Does not affect anyone here.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll keep tabs as we get closer to some of your dates and see if they do the dirty and push more orders 2 weeks prior to your dates lol. I am trying to be supportive and not bitter/jealous the best I can lol
on of the guys that was still in for 8/9 got moved to 9/6

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer actually just texted me randomly, as they've been pretty quiet thus far.. He said "your Raptor is scheduled to ship the week of 10/4, keep fingers crossed" - As you can imagine I immediately called my buddy over at FP and had a nice chat with him. Wished them all a happy weekend and thanks for helping us all out this busy week. But he confirmed again that I am still on for a build week 09/27, and to call him back mid August for another update.
As we've mentioned earlier he confirmed again it's like 1/3 orders are still not scheduled, 1/3 are still on the same dates and 1/3 have pushed. He's just as optimistic as I am that my date may change but it's anyone guess at this point. He said at least he's confident it won't get pushed BACK any further.
I doubt my dealer knows anything more than maybe looking up the date and guessing it ships the following week. But there's my Friday update and i'll hold back from bugging FP for a few weeks (i hope)

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer actually just texted me randomly, as they've been pretty quiet thus far.. He said "your Raptor is scheduled to ship the week of 10/4, keep fingers crossed" - As you can imagine I immediately called my buddy over at FP and had a nice chat with him. Wished them all a happy weekend and thanks for helping us all out this busy week. But he confirmed again that I am still on for a build week 09/27, and to call him back mid August for another update.
As we've mentioned earlier he confirmed again it's like 1/3 orders are still not scheduled, 1/3 are still on the same dates and 1/3 have pushed. He's just as optimistic as I am that my date may change but it's anyone guess at this point. He said at least he's confident it won't get pushed BACK any further.
I doubt my dealer knows anything more than maybe looking up the date and guessing it ships the following week. But there's my Friday update and i'll hold back from bugging FP for a few weeks (i hope)
i am with you brother. i think at this point we let it go and see what shakes out beginning of august. as far as i know the first 2 weeks of the guys on here all have been moved .:favorites13:

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with an 8/16 build week gotten a build day yet or been pushed back? FP says mine is still week of 8/16, but no build day yet.

Last edited:

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its time for me to take a break from forums and let this issue hopefully solve it self and well see what happens in september :/ . No point getting worked up, if they come by christmas great, if they come next year oh well. Seems as though everything is just royally screwed up overall around the board. With little to know info, warning or such just seems royally screwy. Fingers crossed everything gets juggled around before september.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It still seems weird a decent majority of us were pushed to 9/27... even if the shortages were the cause, why all that week? Unless they're just using that date as a placeholder and will shuffle us down the road.
were u from upstate?