Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. For those that think a '21 will be worth as much as a '22 down the line are only kidding themselves. I have '21 on order and it will be worth less than a '22 period. It's auto wholesale 101.
I am willing to bet that not everyone checks for updates, nor updates the tracker when they get bad news.

ashleyg

Reaction score
Still sitting at 8/23 build week..... 37, moonroof, spray in bed, code orange.....I found it hard to believe there were earlier build dates out there....I guess we'll see what happens.... I seem to remember my Gen 2 making it to california in the winter of that year, I think it was 2018

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called and my build date was pushed back from 8/14 to the week of 9/27 unfortunately. He indicated that he didn’t expect any further delays and to check back mid-August. 35, 801a, forged wheels and antimatter blue.

BrandonUGA

Reaction score
Ordered 6/14 - 801A Black, forged rims and bed liner - called and FP stated 8/30 build week but also offered a large disclaimer stating if and only if all parts parts are available. Hoping it stays true so I can at least see and drive it before I deploy