Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still don’t have a build date. The way things are going, probably won’t have the truck until late October/November. If that’s the case, I might as well just wait for a 2022 rather than getting screwed on depreciation a couple years later because my truck is “older”.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Still don’t have a build date. The way things are going, probably won’t have the truck until late October/November. If that’s the case, I might as well just wait for a 2022 rather than getting screwed on depreciation a couple years later because my truck is “older”.
Yup. For those that think a '21 will be worth as much as a '22 down the line are only kidding themselves. I have '21 on order and it will be worth less than a '22 period. It's auto wholesale 101.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I did confirm a little good news from DTP, the rotation shift has started yesterday 8 f150s and 2 raptors so it is moving at least. Only 2 shifts now for 2 weeks then it ramps up to 3 shifts early August. Hopefully things start moving. But at least raptors are rolling on the line, just parts deliveries being on time and some chips delays are causing a lot of the issues. Plant barely has 24 hours of stock at this time . Hope this helps out a little ease some people's stress. I'll post more updates as I get them.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well the Friday FP update: No Change - been in Production Status & window sticker available since 07/19 with an original build date of 07/28. Now I've seen the Dearborn F150 production videos but can anyone explain the production process from the time the window sticker becomes available to the scheduled build date? Is the truck built in days, a day, hours, etc?

Also the Shop.ford.com progress only shows in production in the header but no check mark to next the "In Progress" on the progress bar....guessing that will change on 07/28?

R Red, 35", 801a, spray-in bed liner, retrax tonneau cover, carbon
Looking at the tracker, seems Erjdrvr & 4 others didn't get pushed out to Aug/Sept. Does anyone know if the other 4 are still scheduled for production this week & received their window sticker?