Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my window sticker yesterday and update from ford service on Facebook today with an eta of 12/18!!! anyone else get an update on delivery?

Mine was built on the 20th of Oct....I'll check on Monday. I'm gonna be pissed if there's no ETA yet.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on the 20th of Oct....I'll check on Monday. I'm gonna be pissed if there's no ETA yet.

Mine was also built on the 20th. Owners.ford.com still has it listed as in production. They told me it was already built when I contacted them on Nov 1.

Maybe facebook is more accurate.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me some kind of answer as to what is going on... I ordered 9/15 and I was #2 at a large dealership in Michigan. I still have yet to get a VIN or build date. I ordered a black screw, no cf. I've read multiple posts on here with people have ordered well after me and they have received their VIN's already. Not getting much info from my dealer, anyone on here have any clue? Thanks in advance.

rob0589

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some kind of answer as to what is going on... I ordered 9/15 and I was #2 at a large dealership in Michigan. I still have yet to get a VIN or build date. I ordered a black screw, no cf. I've read multiple posts on here with people have ordered well after me and they have received their VIN's already. Not getting much info from my dealer, anyone on here have any clue? Thanks in advance.

I ordered mine 8/26 got my vin 9/29. I was number one at my dealership.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I too am #2 at a large dealer and they only have had one allocation pulled for build at this point. As I understand, 2nd allocations are up soon.

I've given up on the idea of having the truck by the end of the year.

theOracle13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I ordered in July and I'm the #1 spot at the dealer and I still don't have a VIN or build date. So you don't as much to worry about as I do!!

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Service on FB says I have a build date of 12/5 and ETA of 12/24 at dealer. I was #2 at a large dealer and ordered on 8/11.