Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thib

Reaction score
For Ford Service, i didn't even need dealer number. Dealer Name, Order Number was all i gave em' and they were able to give me the usual "currently in order processing"...

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I don't think I missed it, but I'm assuming nobody has taken delivery of their truck yet? I know I've read that some people's build dates have past, but haven't heard anything as far as production start dates.

Keep us posted!

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I don't think I missed it, but I'm assuming nobody has taken delivery of their truck yet? I know I've read that some people's build dates have past, but haven't heard anything as far as production start dates.

Keep us posted!
The earliest build date I've seen is week of Oct 10th (that's what mine is). Delivery will most likely be early November.

PW2006

Reaction score
I just talked to my dealer. My SCREW is still scheduled for Nov 2, they think it will be delivered in California by Thanksgiving. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang. You're on the longest list in the country. Have they told you what number you sit?

I know I am somewhere in the 15-25 range. I know they are getting 5-7 pulled each time.

But I have a secret weapon :)

I am number 6 with another place who is smaller but less numbers are taken each month. So will see which one gets taken first !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per my dealer, my build date is today. Oct 9

So you can probably see your window sticker on line (using your VIN).

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Per my dealer, my build date is today. Oct 9

I'm also curious when it'll show up on the cotus and etis web sites...

My build date is "week of oct 17" per ford special. I guess I'm still skeptical.

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was not aware the Dearbourn plant ran the line on Sundays? Last I knew six days three shifts, sundays off. But that was while they had KC idled in the spring so not real sure about right now? It would be great to hear someone actually has some news on production though, etis, window stickers anything.......

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be great to hear someone actually has some news on production though, etis, window stickers anything.......

My window sticker is not available (yet). No change on Cotus or etis.

I looked up someone else's Vin with an October 10 build date (posted elsewhere in this forum)... their sticker is available. No change in cotus or etis though.