Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As in life, as much as we think we do, we have no control. Just keep your head strait and wait....(zen sounds)

Yea im 3rd in line overall and the first SCAB, nada

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now thats funny right there.Waiting for sales rep to tell you that your order is on hold till you add or delete something.

That explanation from his dealer is not quite correct. We have a "scheduling tool box" that is usually updated every Monday with our scheduling plan, constraints and commodities. If we have an order in the bank and have allocation for that unit to be built but it has an item ordered with a commodity restriction it will not get pulled for scheduling. They will move to the next priority number order that doesn't have commodity constraint and pull that. So if we have an order in the bank with a controlled commodity on it they do not pull that unit and give us time to change the order. We do however have the ability to look at that scheduling tool box so we know ahead of time what can and can't be ordered on each model line before each weeks scheduling.

Go~Rilla

Reaction score
Any way to tell or find out if your order is actually the "first" raptor for your dealership? I may just be impatient. But part of me feels like they might have not actually given me the first allocation.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any way to tell or find out if your order is actually the "first" raptor for your dealership? I may just be impatient. But part of me feels like they might have not actually given me the first allocation.

I think you might just have to ask them directly and hopefully they'll be forthcoming.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I think you might just have to ask them directly and hopefully they'll be forthcoming.

That's the only way