GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Since posting the above spreadsheet image, I have made some other changes and adjustments.
* Removed Bambi Mode since moved bumper lights up to Aux 3 & 4.
* Added the "4" to get all the digital temps available.
* Added 3 more IPC changes to get rid of the seat belt visuals.
* Removed Lincoln Autofold....prefer puddle light to work. Just using Walk Away Lock with OEM Auto Fold.
* Removed DRL with Fog Lights since moved bumper lights up to Aux 3 & 4.
* Added Front Fog Disable to turn off the fog switch since moved bumper lights to Aux 3 & 4.
* Adjusted the temp on the Heated Steering Wheel. Set to 98.6 degrees, but may move up some more. Will see when gets cold.

View attachment 470678

And while I am not using these, they may help others. Note Lincoln Mirrors has a new 2024 change.

View attachment 470679
What about disable auto start/stop? I don't know if it's different for 2024, but it's not working for me when I made the changes.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As others have stated…I really feel we are at a point where a dedicated spreadsheet is needed for the MY24 Raptors.
That is a lot of work for @Livnitup and others that help him especially for a small subset of F150. And I have not seen too many 2024 changes and when they are caught they seem to get noted. But not my call....just trying to help where I can.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is a lot of work for @Livnitup and others that help him especially for a small subset of F150. And I have not seen too many 2024 changes and when they are caught they seem to get noted. But not my call....just trying to help where I can.

Like @hamster mentioned, There really isn’t a need for a separate sheet. I have given Livnup Anything that I found that would somewhat need to be on the common sheet that’s Raptor or 24 specific. Anybody else is more than welcome to create their own sheet and post it.

@vegasjunkie2004 Auto Start stop disable via Forscan hasn’t worked on the Raptor since 2021.

Reaction score
Like @hamster mentioned, There really isn’t a need for a separate sheet. I have given Livnup Anything that I found that would somewhat need to be on the common sheet that’s Raptor or 24 specific. Anybody else is more than welcome to create their own sheet and post it.

@vegasjunkie2004 Auto Start stop disable via Forscan hasn’t worked on the Raptor since 2021.
Thanks for the answer to my question! I've looked through so many threads and never noticed that. Thanks again!