GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I did this change but I still only have coolant temp and trans temp at the top. Oil temperature is just a needle without any values below it. Did anyone face a similar issue and got it to work?

This is for MY23

Edit: I found another change in the spreadsheet in 720-07-01 xxxx-xxx4-xx and it should add digital oil temp. Will try it and report back. This didn’t work.
This is unfortunately how it displays. No option has been found that I’m aware of in Forscan to make the number appear below the gauge even though you can see the number in the Measurements screen as you’ve shown. :mad:

AARaptor

Reaction score
Anyone figure out how to adjust the brightness/dimness that the auto headlights come on? I tinted my windshield, and the headlights come on/stay on too early/too long

Reaction score
I literally just read all 114 pages of this thread. My brain hurts. Only to find out my 24 will not accommodate glare free. I was able to disable the 'door open triple chime' and 'startup triple triple chime' (which I cannot stand) in addition to other items that were listed above...

how did you get the startup triple chime off? Cant seem to get that working. Also any luck with the Start/Stop ?

*edit* figured out the triple chime.

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My turn for a dumb question for @Antho and others... This is a nit-picky thing, though when parking, the DRL's are on and the orange surround (or however you have it configured) is illuminated. When we shift to park, the DRLs go off, because it's not PRLs, as in Parking Running Lights (my words in a previous post lol). Then, when we open the door, the DRLs come back on. Similarly, when we remote start, everything illuminates, then we push the ignition button and they all go off, only to shift into drive/reverse/neutral to have them come back on again.

Seems like a lot of unnecessary on and off all the time.

Is there a way to configure where they just stay on in Park as well but still shut off when the truck is shut down?
So I just had the idea to park and leave the truck in neutral while it is still running. I always use My parking brake so I had the idea If I opened my door and then turned the truck off, it will automatically go into Park. The DRL stayed on and I turned the truck off and all was right in the world.

Reaction score
I have a quick question about markers on my '24. I want to have the DRL's and grill markers on only (no rear tails). I didn't change 726-38-01 since I don't want rear tails and there is no change needed for 726-43-02. I did change 726-87-01 as shown below, but the grill markers don't come on-only DRL's. I read Suppress License Config was needed since the markers are on that circuit now. Why wouldn't mine be on? Thanks in advance!

1729128673138.png