GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got distracted and have not figured it out yet. Took Lincoln Mirrors out today as don't like that it turns off puddle lights. Will stick with regular fold. Fixed few things on truck and going to realign rear bumper tomorrow. Will get around to cameras at speed one day sooner or later.....been hoping someone smarter than me would figure it out first.
:signs8:
I finally got around to my rear bumper last weekend. Two torx bolts and 3 minutes of time. I was putting it off not realizing how easy it is.

JakeMate

Reaction score
Looking to turn on Trail Turn Assist on my MY21. From another thread, the FORSCAN settings are shown below from @Antho

Has anyone else had experience with this working before I try it?

2024-07-09_10h35_40.png

Reaction score
Hey all - New to the Gen 3 world as I just got my 23 37PP this past weekend. I had a gen 2 with forscan mods on it and I think I have my 23 mostly set up but I am having some issues with the DRLs.

Can you all tell me what are the standard DRLs with no mods?

Here is what I want for DRLs (with the knob set to auto) - Front headlights on, then all ambers, 3 middle, headlight surrounds and then the ones on either side of the headlights in front of the wheel wells.

After doing what I thought was correct in forscan, here is what I am left with - All ambers on, no headlights. Also, the auto headlights are possibly not working, need to do further testing. But it was also raining yesterday and when I turned on the wipers, the headlights never came on. Typically headlights come on when the wipers are on.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Read through 109 pages and did a few changes on my 24. Thanks for the wealth of information!
Auto start stop delete
DRL with fogs
DRL with marker lights
Bambi Mode, Fogs with high beams
Disabled the start up chime
Change brightness on DRL to 50%
Removed the black box on camera view
Walk away lock
Audible walk away lock
Auto relock after 45 seconds
Double honk on exit delete
Door ajar chime delete only chimes when doors open in gear now
My cameras always worked at speed but still made the changes just in case as well as off-road cameras at speed
Oil life in sync settings
Increased turn signal flashes for lane change
Disable driver seatbelt chime it didn’t work ended up following the four seat belt clicks in accessory mode after airbag light shuts off.
I no longer get the red seat belt visual for my back seats I feel like I did in the past? I can only see driver and passenger. Has any one found if glare free is available on the 24s? There was a post for audible blind spot and a YouTube video is that just a myth tried it but it didn’t work.
Happen to know the codes for DRL with fogs and DRL with marker lights?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all - New to the Gen 3 world as I just got my 23 37PP this past weekend. I had a gen 2 with forscan mods on it and I think I have my 23 mostly set up but I am having some issues with the DRLs.

Can you all tell me what are the standard DRLs with no mods?

Here is what I want for DRLs (with the knob set to auto) - Front headlights on, then all ambers, 3 middle, headlight surrounds and then the ones on either side of the headlights in front of the wheel wells.

After doing what I thought was correct in forscan, here is what I am left with - All ambers on, no headlights. Also, the auto headlights are possibly not working, need to do further testing. But it was also raining yesterday and when I turned on the wipers, the headlights never came on. Typically headlights come on when the wipers are on.

Any suggestions?
You want your headlights (will include taillights as well likely) on as well as DRL (ambers)? I'd check the spreadsheet and see if that's even an option. Be sure to not just glance at the common mods - you may have to dig into the tabs along the bottom and look at the headlight control or the BCMC (I think) themselves.
Happen to know the codes for DRL with fogs and DRL with marker lights?
Yeah it's on page 2 and on the spreadsheet.

Reaction score
You want your headlights (will include taillights as well likely) on as well as DRL (ambers)? I'd check the spreadsheet and see if that's even an option. Be sure to not just glance at the common mods - you may have to dig into the tabs along the bottom and look at the headlight control or the BCMC (I think) themselves.

Yeah it's on page 2 and on the spreadsheet.
What does the DRL with markers get me? Is that headlights with the 3 ambers? or is it headlights with all the ambers?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What does the DRL with markers get me? Is that headlights with the 3 ambers? or is it headlights with all the ambers?
DRL with markers is all the lighting on the truck minus headlight and brake lights. Essentially turn on your parking lights VIA the knob and that's what you get, just the front amber will be brighter, as DRL > parking lights. There's pictures all throughout this monstrosity of a thread, videos too.