GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

higherup

Reaction score
lmao i literally just finished ******* with it..So out of pure boredom on baby leave right now, the setting for "Dynamic Bending" is in HCM 734-01-02 but disabling it will then disable glare free as well and put out a DTC for incorrect HCM config. tried to mess around with the "High Beam Handling" as well but still threw a DTC config error and disabled glare free.

oh well, I'll just keep living with it no big deal.

bored and finally figured it out.

if you care about Glare Free & having a soft code for incorrect config, don’t do these changes.

I personally don’t care about Glare Free and I really hate the dynamic bending. It was very simple change.

I changed HCM;
734-01-02 **xx-xxxx-xx to 00
734-01-02 xxxx-xx**-xx to 00

this will create a headlight system fault appear on the cluster.

you’ll then go to IPC and change Adaptive Headlight Feature to Disabled

that will clear the fault from the cluster but you will have that soft code whenever you load up FORscan.

this is on a 23 and obviously you assume the risks with changing stuff so be sure to back up your stuff just in case.

Attachments

• IMG_2041.jpeg
    IMG_2041.jpeg
    295.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2042.jpeg
    IMG_2042.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

BoltedDesigns

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this or made this mistake when trying to calibrate ride height on a Gen3 Raptor. I have tried several times to clear code but can’t clear it. I even took my truck to the dealer to try to get them to clear it. They said it could be my cluster module and ordered me a replacement. The truck will not allow me to put it into to neutral and ET at the same time without the truck running. I can not get it into the correct state to continue the calibration, assuming because of the DTC error. Any insight would be great.

Attachments

• 43EBE435-0559-48A6-A00B-DD572EAD7B0B.jpeg
    43EBE435-0559-48A6-A00B-DD572EAD7B0B.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 11