Gen2 Discussion for Gen1 Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The "maintenance" of the gen 2 EcoBoost is complex and not easily explained... You see, the gen 2 EcoBoost is a form of technology that has yet to be witnessed by mankind. I've been painstakingly researching Fords media page for hidden codes of truth by reading between the lines of talking points, and listening to the white noise in Jamal's Q&A interview with sophisticated instruments that allow me to hear messages planted in ultra high frequencies. I can tell you so far, the human race will no longer ask if aliens built Stonehenge, but instead ask- did aliens build the gen 2 EcoBoost? The gen 2 EcoBoost contains no mass, therefore making it free from the bounds of earths gravity. It is weightless. The "engine" structure sits in a fifth dimensional space making it unrecognizable to the human eye. What we see and interpret as a v6tt, is nothing more then a hologram. To understand how it works, we must first look in depth at the "terrain management" system. The terrain management system is more then just an algorithmic nannie shuffle board, it's a regulator for dark matter. This regulator is able to shrink or expand the voids in the fabric that divide the parallel universes. It's this parallel universe where the dark matter is created. Using quantum physics, we've been able to crack the universe identity and it breaks down to: p=Gen^2eb, which stands for: perfection=Gen 2 EcoBoost... The seven terrain modes, allow different rates of dark matter to enter the fifth dimension where the engine uses it to warp space time. It is then that our reality bends to the gen2 Raptor. The gen2 Raptor does not actually move about the earth, the earth moves about the gen2 Raptor. Do not mistake the exhaust note as a farting v6, as its actually the dark matter tearing thru the fabric dividing the universes.

Thanks for the explanation. Having read this we all have a better understanding of the butthurt exhibited throughout FRF. Once Baja mode is experienced Jen I owners may need to dip their entire asses into a hot tub full of Prep H. I won't be at that party... :lol2:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation. Having read this we all have a better understanding of the butthurt exhibited throughout FRF. Once Baja mode is experienced Jen I owners may need to dip their entire asses into a hot tub full of Prep H. I won't be at that party... :lol2:

****'s sake, you are one uptight dude.:ROFLJest:

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm keeping an open mind on it, TTV6 and all.
The looks took awhile to grow on (2015+ F150's in general). The interior looks very nice.

Won't be "upgrading" any time soon, but I'll be keeping an eye out for how well the truck does.

Interested in how much they'll be listing them at, too.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if the trans will lock out with the different modes. like rock crawling top half will be locked out, dessert top half, and on road bottom half.

Status
Not open for further replies.