Gen 3 2021 Ford Raptor with 37's has a different frame, than 2021 Raptor with 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much was Recaro package in the Gen2? I am pretty sure it was less than 2K and that included the Carbon Fiber package. So the 37 will include front shocks, 37s, seats and carbon fiber. I bet it will be less than 6k. Remember you are technically already paying for shocks and 35s so you are just paying for the diff between the base and the 37s.

No way it is 10k.

Maybe. I didn’t remember that recaros came with cf. But bead lock capable wheels was an $1800 upgrade. And that’s supposedly the difference between the decent stock wheels and the new ones? I used to own a manufacturing company that sold products and options. We had 10x the profit margin on options and upgrades than we did on the base product. It was SOP. I expect that Ford is no different.

Milo12

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a picture of the 2021 with 35 inch tires? I'm wondering if the 37 inch option includes any different body panels? I doubt that's the case but I want confirmation.

Mark350

Reaction score

If you watch this video it talks about the new Raptor with one of the guys who built it. Skip to the 7:00 mark and basically he says the different frame has to do with fitting the 37" spare tire. If you have the 35" version you aren't fitting a 37" tire in the spare tire under the bed.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score

If you watch this video it talks about the new Raptor with one of the guys who built it. Skip to the 7:00 mark and basically he says the different frame has to do with fitting the 37" spare tire. If you have the 35" version you aren't fitting a 37" tire in the spare tire under the bed.

That was a good video, and answers many questions, including 37's fit if you get 35's, he actually says, without admitting it'well, you wont fit the spare".

I was happy with my gen2 but damn, I might jump in 22

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck is awesome. Watching this made me want to open my wallet

Owspeed

Reaction score
New to the group, Hello!

I am also in line for the new Gen 3 Raptor. I was pondering a Gen 2 but waited, so I'm happy with the changes, as I figure I wasn't going to pony up for the R = V8 version if it became available assuming it would be $100K truck.
I really like the new suspension and want the 37" wheels but I HATE the BLUE seats and any graphics (which I hear the graphics can be deleted).
I was thinking than to get the 35" kit and get a new upgraded front Fox shock that will be set for a 37" tire/wheel.

https://www.ridefox.com/product.php?m=truck&t=shocks&p=44

I would prefer to choose my own wheels and tires (Method 18" with Toyo AT3 37"-18)
I want a black interior.

William
Santa Cruz, Ca

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no difference between the 35" and the 37" frame minus the spare tire carrier reinforcement. Same body on both 35" and 37" trucks.