Forscan mod on the 24 models.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done any Forscan mods to there 2024 Raptors yet? Just took delivery of my 24 R last week and would like to make a few small forscan changes but don't know if they changed anything with the coding for the 24 models.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with turning the start up DOO-DEE-DOO off?? My ASBUILT was E so i changed it to 6 but it still does it? I have a 24 raptor.

Disable key-in ignition chime IPC 720-02-01 xx*x xxxx xx-- subtract 8 from current value (if E change to 6)

SOLUTION FOUND: You have to make this change also.... IPC 720-01-02 XXXX X2XX

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ve had mixed results on the 2024 Dark Horse. IPC I can save, but not edit. APIM I can edit using v2.3.61.
I was able to save all the as built data, but IPC is where I want to make some updates and cannot.

kam7866

Reaction score
I have 2024 Raptor. Most of mods worked for me, but the Auto start/stop trick on the PSCM did not. Anyone know of another mod to turn this off?
Also wanted to change my lane change blinker from 3 blinks to 5. Didn't really understand which digits to change and how to increase by 4 hex?
Any help would be appreciated.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my case…most of the FORScan edits did not work on my 2024 Raptor. I can’t offer any advice on the lane change blinker. Sorry…

Scope out this link for resolving your Auto Start/Stop concern. This product works like a champ and is super easy to install! Enjoy!

socal raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 24R. Did seatbelt beep, door open beep, 3 amber lights as running lights, walk away lock. Unfortunately Glare Free doesn't work for the 24's

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some strange reason I can not send a DM to you.

Would you be willing to respond with the FORScan values that worked for you in eliminating the door open chimes and making the 3 amber leds work with the DRLs?

I’ve found quite a few values in the spreadsheet will not work on 2024 Raptors unless identified for them.

Much appreciated!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
GEN3LV

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 24R. Did seatbelt beep, door open beep, 3 amber lights as running lights, walk away lock. Unfortunately Glare Free doesn't work for the 24's
I have a 24R and want to do the 3 Amber light as running lights can you DM me the coding for this feature? Or just reply to this post thanks in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veryangryraptor