(Canada)The lowest 24 R price I have ever seen…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$134000.00 Canadian equates to approximately ? @ 0.73% today's conversion rate = $

For this 2024 Raptor R plus duty plus freight forwarder fees, plus trucking to your U.S. address.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This 2024 Raptor R window sticker on this Canadian delivered Raptor R has an addendum on this Raptor R that states that this vehicle is not "intended" for U.S. entry/ consumption. I'm curious if these 2024"s still have a D.O.T. emissions and a separate California emissions sticker(s) on the front drivers door pillar or in the engine compartment that makes these 2024's legal to enter the U.S.

Ford has to honor the Ford new truck warranty if they do enter the U.S. A certain Ford dealer in the state of Illinois is buying and selling 2023 Canadian Raptor / Raptor R models on their website, through: Cars.com, Autotrader, CarGurus and other automotive buying services, they provide the Canadian window stickers on these Raptor R's showing $150K - $153K which threw me off at first, but I figured it out after awhile. Good luck if anyone is thinking of trying this way to save a little "change" on a new 2024 Raptor / Raptor R.

BTW: You can easily change the Kilometers to MPH with a simple change to your settings.