Ford Raptor XT Sighted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

velacio

Reaction score
Saw one today in Calexico, CA.

Thought we wouldn't be seeing any of them until later this year. Def stands out. Any word if we can get those side/front decals from Ford? :)

Vel.

Highroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say it would have to be a modded Raptor, according to the info I got a couple months ago, they weren't starting production until Aug or Sept 2011.

OP
OP
V

velacio

Reaction score
99% sure it was XT...White paint job, Had the right Decals along with KC lights. Not sure if maybe Someone with inside access to Fords Build database could confirm?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Saw one today in Calexico, CA.

Thought we wouldn't be seeing any of them until later this year. Def stands out. Any word if we can get those side/front decals from Ford? :)

Vel.

99% sure it was XT...White paint job, Had the right Decals along with KC lights. Not sure if maybe Someone with inside access to Fords Build database could confirm?
I'm guessing you didn't get any pics

Is there a chance that it was an F150 with a Raptor fenders?
There are quite a few companies that have Raptor products out now that work on standard F1's

OP
OP
V

velacio

Reaction score
I'm guessing you didn't get any pics

Is there a chance that it was an F150 with a Raptor fenders?
There are quite a few companies that have Raptor products out now that work on standard F1's

Unfortunately no pic, the decals top/side looked exactly like the internet shots of it. Was at an intersection while he was at a stop light almost felt like turning back just to snag a pic. If he is local will prob run into it again...

Maybe someone with inside access to FORD builds database can confirm...

Vel.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's an XT Raptor?

A non-street-legal $100,000.00 even off-roadier Raptor

ford-fr-raptor-xt-co-2_460x0w.jpg

2011-Ford-Raptor-XT-Front-Three-Quarter-View.jpg

ford-fr-raptor-xt-co-1_1600x0w.jpg

Ford_Raptor_6_2L_5.jpg